Thursday, August 16, 2007

"I Run on Dunkin' Donuts Caribou Coffee"

Yowzah.... It's really just sinking in that i've got 2 months to come up with a variety of original, interesting and appealing sock patterns by October.... for the sock club me and Liz are getting our necks so deep in the water ourselves into. Maybe It's just me being tired or maybe haven taken a bang-to-the-head a couple times (too many) during childhood, or thinking too hard...but my brain feels like it's being fried like a frickin' rack of lamb over a fire pit. on hilatus at the moment.

Eh, give me a cup of Joe-Schmoe coffee hazelnut latte coffee from Caribou...and i'll get right back on track.

4 comments:

KnittingHawkeye said...

hahahahaha
that's my old sift in the pic. My new one is wooden and better maid. I'm going to buy a power ball winder to help wind the yarn faster. I'm also looking into electric swifts.

Why not do a pink/red blend? not huge differences in the colours, just enough to give it a slight umph?

KnittingHawkeye said...

btw, I like Caribou's Fireside coffee. . . .

KnittingHawkeye said...

A dark maroon on the redder side of things would be fine as a semi-solid. It would make the lace pop out against the skin.

Should I ask what the cable looks like. =P When I get back to Iowa on Sunday night, i I don't pass out from traveling I'll dye up the winter colour and try the candied love colour also.

KnittingHawkeye said...

I have noticed I can't spell today

corrections:

made
swift

and whatever I mispelled when I woke up.