Monday, April 28, 2008

Get your greens.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WONDERFUL "CONGRATS" WISHES!
YOU ALL ARE SWEET! :)
So I haven't been knitting much. Here's my poor excuse of a progress pic of the mini cardigan.

I have been working my tail off on my "last couple of weeks left...stop your frickin' procrastination" work though.

I guess you'll have to bare with me the next couple of weeks. I can't promise how much knitting I'll do.

It always seems to be the case though that if I plan on "not knitting," I do get a whole lot of knitting done. Very logical, huh? It's like quitting piano lessons, and finally starting to practice. Maybe I should just play Alanis Morsette's "Ironic."

Here's what Joe and I had planned, Friday night: Movie & a flick. I was stoked when I found "Dracula" at the library, so we (eh hem, "I") were going to cook some pasta, and watch it. Well, the cooking went GREAT! This is still my 15 dollar rice cooker. I made the sauce my scratch, with tomato sauce, diced tomatos, green peppers, onions, and a whole lot of garlic (oh yeah, gotta repel those vampires!). We bought some (poor excuse of) meatballs at the local market, and added it in too, and sprinkled (loaded) on some fresh parmesean cheese. YUM-O!
I even had some leftover tomatoes and such, and made fresh salsa with my cilantro plant. Please excuse the chinaware.

Poor thing, It's missing quite a few leaves.
Here's some more nature pics from a few days ago. Here's what Spring looked like here on Thursday: I love this photo!!!! I love how there is a "barren" contrasting background!
The forest floor:
It makes me want to bike on the trails again!

Guarded?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Pasta in a rice cooker? Do elaborate, I'm curious! :D

KnittingHawkeye said...

Which Dracula?