Friday, July 18, 2008

All Aboard!

Mr. Paci and I are all ready to go to the fair tomorrow! I'm planning on bringing him in my purse (you know, like those tiny dogs), which happens to be my "All Twisted Up" bag (starting to deteriorate now...not so impressive) with lots of knitterly flare, and I will be wearing my green "Ya Herd" shirt from last year's Midwest Fiber fair.

This will be Paci's first major trip...and so I think we will be equally excited to go! Whoo-Hoo! (I've waited a whole year for this!)
I'll be there Saturday, at around 9:30am. Stop and say hello if you're coming, ok?
I'm planning on bringing my camera to take lots of pictures! If you're too far away to come, I'll be posting them on my blog when I get back.

Until then, look at the better post below. Chao!

No comments: