Sunday, February 21, 2010

KUAS designs update

I have been working on Ravelry, updating the pattern galleries so that they have photos from other Ravelers. You'll see how everyone has their own take on the designs, which is a pretty neat thing to notice, as a designer's point of view.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


I have been getting an alarming amount of requests for the "Punk Rock Tunic" which I have been procrastinating writing up. However, I finally did get the zing to work on it, and realized, to my demise, that the pattern is lost. I'm not sure what I wrote the pattern down on-sticky notes or the computer-but it is a goner. However, never fear! I remember how I did the pattern (it's really simple, actually) and I will reknit the tunic hopefully this week. I'll keep you posted on that in the future.

However, in the meantime...I will need a few seasoned "test knitters" for this pattern. I'll need to find some for the sizes "small," "medium" and "large." You'll need yarn that's similar to one one I used, if not the same kind (see the "Punk Rock Tunic" project page on ravelry or let me know if you need the info). I'm also looking for "seasoned" knitters because I want to get this pattern done in the near future, and I'll need people who can knit this up within 2 weeks once the pattern is sent, and also send me feedback about the pattern. I'm going to limit myself to only a few people for each size. Email me (knittingupastormATgmailDOTcom) if you're serious about being a test-knitter. First come, first serve. You get the test-pattern and finalized pattern free (however, I don't have money to pay you), plus the credit on my blog when I post about the finished pattern .

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the tunic, colours make it really stand out...

Ilix said...

Awesome to see other versions of your ideas knit up by others. Sweet.