Thursday, June 17, 2010

Family Reunion

Hey guys. Just giving you a tiny update before I leave for a week-long reunion with Joe's family in Michigan. I've finally got my hands on the EZ BSJ pattern that I was so desperate for (and I thanked the person repeatedly, what a goddess of the knitting fortunes), because I casted on for it before I found that the pattern was MIA. And the only library book in our county is checked out. And our local bookstores don't have it in stock. The Kimono jacket is about done. I have stopped short of one sleeve to do the next because I am still very worried about how much yarn is left. I hate fretting about that kind of stuff. I'll meet you back with some picture of my well-needed vacation and hopefully two finished (boy) sweaters! Babies seem to be doing fine, and boy am I getting bigger....
The next ultra sound is on the 29th, and maybe I'll find out the sexes? 16.5 weeks by then! I'm still waiting for my first undeniable kick!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Have a great time with plenty of rest and knitting!