Saturday, August 13, 2016

FO: Skimmer No-Show Socks

I am really excited to blog about these no show socks with this brick backdrop before the end of my trip at the Wilstem Ranch. You can read a little about my trip this week at the historic ranch here. The camera caught the light and dust particles in such a magical way. It almost reminds me of a Cinderella-esque scene.
Yarn: under 1 skein Patons Stretch Socks in the colorway "Sugar"
Needles: Size US 1.5 (2.5mm) circular needles; magic loop method\
Start Date: 6/5/16  Completed: 8/12/16 
 I plan on knitting more of these in the future. They are quick and satisfying little socks for Peds, or shoes that you don't want to show your socks. Next time, I would knit the ribbing on smaller needles though, to tighten up the grip a bit more.

I am continuing working on knitting my other Carnival Sock WIP before we head back home tomorrow. We went to the Marengo Caves in Indiana today, so keep your eye out for another post soon!

No comments: