Saturday, December 31, 2016

A Year in Review: 2016

Well, this year has come and gone, with the good and the bad.

This is the 5th year in a row that I have written a "Year in Review" post that shares my work for the entire year. My blogging has been irratic (and quite frankly, I post more regularily on our Facebook Group Page because it's faster), and I thought that I might not have a lot to show for the year, but I was surprised that the projects added up more than I originally thought.

No matter what 2017 brings, I hope you find happiness, fufullment, security, joy and love this coming New Year!

Let's start the show:


2016-- FOs (finished objects):

 

 2016--Other Crafting:

 2016-- Published KUAS Patterns (on Raverly):



2016--podcasting:


 

2016--WIPs still on the needles:


Other "Year in Reviews" from this blog:

No comments: